Enoch Engineers has over 28 years of expertise in civil engineer services in North Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland and Virginia. We have extensive experience in dam design, building and foundation design, subdivision and industrial park design, and roadway design.
Enoch Engineers has extensive experience involved with geotechnical engineering including all facets of subsurface exploration. A preliminary geotechnical exploration will portray the subsurface conditions across the site which may provide geotechnical knowledge of the site's potential for foundation development. Soil samples obtained from the investigation will be subjected to tests in our state of the arts soils laboratory to determine soil behavior and classification. We utilize the latest track mounted drill rigs available today.
Enoch Engineers, P.A. is proficient at providing a wide range of services including, but not limited to the following:
- Land Use & Site Planning
- State & Municipal Permitting & Submittals
- Building, Plumbing, Mechanical, and Electrical Design
- Dam Design
- Pavement / Concrete Mix Design
- Roadway Design
- Public, Private, & Municipal Utility Design
- Structural, & Foundation Design
- Soil, Asphalt, & Concrete Testing & Evaluation