Enoch engineers has experience testing various ASTM projects submitted to our lab per client request. Laboratory services include standard and modified proctor, sieve and gradation analysis on soils as well as Atterburg limits, liquid limits and Placticity index.
Concrete strength testing per ACI specifications.
We have trained technical staff to perform in lab and field testing of multiple projects of soil compaction density testing with Nuclear Gauge trained field technicians as well as bearing pressure DCP testing. On-site Trained technicians to consult with the client on removal of unsuitable soil conditions for foundation and footing design.
Enoch Engineers, P.A. team are proficient at providing a wide range of services including, but not limited to the following:
- Nuclear Density Testing
- Bearing Capacity Testing
- Standard / Modified Proctor
- Soil gradation
- Foundation / footing depth design
- ACI concrete testing of Portland cement
- Asphalt density and thickness verifications
- Structural Inspections
- H.U.D. inspections of manufactured homes
- Steel erection verifications
- Drilled concrete and asphalt core sampling
- Subsurface investigations of soils